Monday, February 28, 2011

What do you get when you cross Peanut Butter with Breakfast?

Today as I was browsing my favorite website, Tastespotting - a site that is every foodies dream! It is filled with will photographed pictures of food and links you straight to the blog for the recipe...what more could you want?

While scrolling through the pictures, I ran across a picture of a new phenomenon....Peanut Butter Pancakes! I have not had then chance to test this recipe myself but I wanted to share it with my peanut butter loving friends.


Peanut Butter Pancakes
from the blog of This Homemade Life: http://thishomemadelife.com/?p=335

Ingredients:
1 1/4 cup flour
2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
1 Tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy
1/4 cup peanut butter


Directions:
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In small bowl or measuring cup, stir together the milk and peanut butter til smooth.  Add to the dry ingredients and beat just until a batter is formed.  Do not over beat.
Lightly oil a nonstick saute pan or griddle over medium heat.  Spoon the batter by 1/4 cupfuls inot the pan.  Cook until golden brown on both sides.  Serve immediately.
*I did not oil or use butter for my griddle, it’s non-stick and worked fine without it.*


For those of you who test this recipe, be sure to let me know how they turn out and where adjustments can be made!

No comments:

Post a Comment